10 Best Ways To Update Your Home Without Major Renovations
- 1 Install shelving systems in every room to add storage.
- 2 Give your home some character and add texture to your walls with stick wall panels.
- 3 Update recess lighting without doing any electrical work with magnetic shades.
- 4 Update light switches to give your home a fresh look and a tech upgrade.
- 5 Install crown molding to help make your home look historic and charming.
- 6 Cover door scuffs and prevent new damage with a metal kick plate.
- 7 Upgrade the fixtures in your bathroom to give yourself a mini spa experience.
- 8 Add adhesive mirrored tiles to the underside or top of your cabinets to subtly reflect light and make your space look brighter.
- 9 Bulk up your baseboards with paint and extra trim instead of replacing them.
- 10 Adding a fresh coat of paint to get that pop of color. will give your home a touch-up without costing you a fortune.