Stimulating an intense appetite and spurring a deep passion for food are some key points which are inextricably related to a modular or highly functional kitchen. Red is the only colour that can make this happen and this is why the popularity of red kitchen has been growing rapidly day by day. Along with it, proper complementary colours, accessories and accents can give your red kitchen design a hub-like look where your whole family members can gather for many years to come.
Red is a very powerful colour and this is why you need to use some other colour combination to give your kitchen a balanced look. However, finding a perfect colour combination to give your red kitchen interior design a complete look is very difficult and therefore, in this article, we are going to give you some best red kitchen designs. So, don’t miss the following points:
- Red Kitchen Cabinet with White Walls: Combination of different colours can make your modern red kitchen design very overwhelming. Therefore, you can make the countertops and walls of your red kitchen cabinet white and you can also make the border with black stainless steel. If you are thinking about the colour of the kitchen appliances for your red white black kitchen design, don’t worry as we also have a solution for this. Choose kitchen appliances that have reddish shade with black borders. It makes your kitchen inviting, warm and relaxing.
- Pair With Silver Appliances And Shiny Cabinets: Well, you cannot deny the fact that red colour brings a futuristic and rich look. But, you can enhance this if you include silver appliances and shiny cabinets to your kitchen. Yes, a glossy white coloured dining table beside the red kitchen cabinet can give you an ultimate visual pleasure. In order to give your kitchen a royal look, you can wrap the kitchen appliances such as refrigerator, kitchen sink in silver colour.
- Subdues Grey Walls: Everyone wants to give their kitchen a high-end and classy look and when it comes to red kitchen design, you can make this conveniently by adding some different colours. So, what those different colours should be. Well, fill the walls of your kitchen with subdued grey and cover the accents and countertops with black granite. It will give a sophisticated look.
- Pair With White Cabinets: Red kitchen design does not mean that everything should be in red. Although red is an attractive colour, it will not give your kitchen a dynamic look. Therefore, pair your kitchen with some white cabinets and along with it, you can keep some white flow vases on the dining tables or in the corners of your kitchen or you can go for some hanging flower vases. Red and white modular kitchen designs are trending now and so, we will recommend going with this colour combination for your red kitchen.
- Install Skylights: When it comes to installing light for your kitchen, make it as natural as possible as it can generate an electrifying feel and you will definitely enjoy in your kitchen. Skylights will be a good option to make your kitchen bright and so, install skylights in your kitchen.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab any of these ideas and give your kitchen a perfect look.